The workshop, titled “FUNDRAISING e CROWDFUNDING: Dalla condivisione di progetto alla comunicazione“, will be held on Thursday, November 28th 2013 at IED Torino.
The workshop targets are non-profit organizations and the main topics of the event will be the different types of fundraising and communication strategies for crowd funding promotional campaign.
The event is promoted by FERPI (Italian Federation of Public Relations), Assif (Associazione italiana fundraiser), Unicom (Unione Imprese Comunicazione), AISM (Associazione Italiana Marketing) e IED Torino.
The program includes presentations by the following speakers:
– Luciano ZANIN, Assif President
– Elena ZANELLA, “Agenzia per il terzo settore” and Ferpi member
– Anna Maria SICCARDI – Retedeldono (Crowfunding e personal fundraising platform)
– Luigi SOMENZARI, General Director of “Fondazione Fondo Ricerca e Talenti”
– Andrea TOSO – So Simple/and_Lab
– Vitor SANTA MARIA, Hidden Co-founder and IED professor
– Leonardo CAMICIOTTI, TOP-IX Devt. Program Manager
The workshop will be held in Via San Quintino 39, Turin (ITALY), starting at 2:30 pm.
Thanks to the TOP-IX technical partnership, you might follow the workshop video streaming on these websites: www.ferpi.it – www.assif.it – www.unicomitalia.org – www.aism.org
For more information and registration: firstname.lastname@example.org