Next December 4th will be held the second TOP-IX meeting in 2018, the event dedicated to partners and members of the Consortium, and will take place at CAMERA – Italian Center for Photography, thanks to the support of ADVA, EOLO, JUNIPER, QBOXMAIL.
The morning will be dedicated to the theme of OPEN NETWORKING that we will deepen in a discussion panel, while in the afternoon it will be possible to participate in the “1to1” meeting: single meetings of about 20 minutes between the participants.
Consult the list of the companies who joined TOP-IX Meeting click here.
At the end of the afternoon, at 4.30 pm it will be possible, for those who wish, to visit the exhibition “Camera Pop: The Pop Art Photography of Warhol, Schifano & Co” organized with the Museum’s official guides.
09.30 am: Registration and welcome coffee
10.00 am: Welcome and TOP-IX update – Andrea Casalegno, Chief Technical Officer – TOP-IX Consortium
10.30 am: Sponsor Introduction
10.40 am: Speaker Talks:
- Massimiliano Stucchi, IPV6 Programme Manager – RIPE NCC
- Gael Hernandez, Senior Manager, Interconnection Policy and Regulatory Affairs – PCH
- Patrizio Pisani, Research Manager – Unidata
11.40 am – 1.00 pm: Session “Open Networking” – Speakers:
- Professor Paolo Giaccone, Associate Professor – Department of Electronics and Telecommunications, Politecnico di Torino (ITALY)
- Julian Salter, Senior Network Engineer – LINX
- Francesco Alberti, R&D Manager – Eolo
- Stefano Ruggiu, Senior Systems Engineer – Juniper
1.00 pm: Lunch
2.00 pm: “1to1” meeting
4.30 pm: Exhibition tour “CAMERA POP. Photography in the Pop Art of Warhol, Schifano & Co.”