TOP-IX “Hot September” begins today! National and international events will see TOP-IX engaged on several fronts.
– Hackitaly (September 17th): an event dedicated to hackers and developers. TOP-IX Consortium will provide infrastructure and technical support to the winning ideas, as part of the Development Program.
– During the Social Media Week in Milano, TOP-IX organizes the workshop “Open Data 4 startups” (September 20th), aimed at creating a startup business based on the huge amount of data that in recent years has become “open” and “reusable”.
– On September 21st, in Turin, the Piedmont Region, under the WI-PIE program, is organizing the workshop “The optical fiber access networks”, to discuss the spread of optical fiber access networks.
– 22-24th September: the MtB Boot Camp, organized by Mind the Bridge Foundation in partnership with Top-IX Consortium, will be held Milan and Turin at OGR – Officine Grandi Riaprazioni. The event will be devoted to the 25 semifinalist previously selected in Business Plan Competition.
– Also in Turin, October 1st, the appointment is with Mongotorino – sponsored by TOP-IX – an event dedicated to all those who are interested in NoSQL technologies.
– Meanwhile in London the Seedcamp Week (September 5 to 9) starts. The best startup, collected through a year of events, will meet in the City to improve their business model and enlarge their netwok of contacts.
– Finally, the SeedCamp guys are going to organize the first Seedhack event on September 23rd-25th at the London Business School campus.