We are proud to announce the second Data Beers event in Torino!
The meeting is scheduled on Thursday, October 16th, at 20:00.
We will meet at Il Cortile del Maglio in Torino and we will have some great talks together with food and beers, of course.
Our invited data-speakers are:
- “The shortest path to happiness”. Rossano Schifanella, (Unito and Yahoo Labs Barcelona)
- “Big data in the post-genomic era”. Andrea Pagnani (Polito and Hugef)
- “From data to journalism”. Clara Attene. (Freelance journalist and member of Viz&Chips; works for Nova24, Il Venerdì e La Stampa)
- “Open data and openfuffa”. Luigi Maselli. (web developer and self-entrepreneur)
- Presentation of the running Piemonte Visual Contest (2° edition). Fabio Malagnino (Consiglio Regionale del Piemonte).
Join us and spread the news to other data lovers! If you just happen to love beer, you are most welcome!
More info at http://databeerstorino.tumblr.com/