The 5th edition will take place in Porto (April 24th-27th, 2017): Data Startups may enroll by January 31st, 2017.
The I-COM Data Startup Challenge is the leading Awards competition for startups who leverage value from Marketing Data & Measurement as the central selling point of their product or services.
“This year we launch the I-COM Data Startup Challenge, rebranded from the I-COM Data Venture Challenge – says Andreas Cohen, Founder & Chairman, I-COM Global –. For startups, entering the Challenge presents them with a unique opportunity not only to have their work focused on by a distinguished Jury, but also to be discovered by potential customers and investors who can help propel them to the next level of development”.
To enter the startup category I-COM requires some features:
• Product is live in the market, at least having one client / one case study
• The company is less than 4 years old
• Annual Revenue is less than US$ 2.5 million
Entries can be made online before January 31st, 2017.
I-COM has renewed the partnership with Unilever, that means for the winning startup:
• A place among the Unilever Foundry 50
• Receive up to US$ 50,000 to fund a pilot program with Unilever
• Get a pass to the Cannes Lion Festival as part of Unilever’s delegation.
I-Com also announces new award category: 8 individual category and 2 general, for a total of 10 Awards. Here you can find further details.